Steps We're Taking To Address COVID-19
With the growing concerns surrounding the Coronavirus (COVID-19), the health and safety of our clients and employees remain our top priority, and we want to ensure we keep our clients updated. Please check below for the latest update from JunkMD:
Our goal is to continue helping our customers for as long as we are able to during this uncertain time. We will remain open until further notice taking the necessary precautions to ensure your safety as well our employees.
We are continuing to monitor and follow all guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), including taking the steps necessary to reduce the threat of Coronavirus (COVID-19) exposure to employees and clients.
We have taken proactive steps to keep you and our teams safe:
- Ensuring good hygiene practices, including proper and frequent hand washing.
- Using hand sanitizer as an additional step, and using disinfecting wipes in our trucks on all surfaces.
- Ensuring our teams are wearing gloves, as per our standard business practice.
- Ensuring our team members are not working if they’re not feeling well.
- Enacting mandatory reporting and following government guidelines for self-quarantine should a team member come into close contact with anyone with COVID-19 or if they contract it themselves.
- Stopping the practice of shaking customers hands and replacing it with a smile instead.
Steps you can take to help:
- Please do not schedule a service if you are not feeling well.
- Tell us if you, or anyone in your immediate household, has been exposed to COVID-19.
Please visit The Centers for Disease Control website for more information on the Coronavirus (COVID-19), including what you should know about symptoms, treatments, testing, and other frequently asked questions.